- High Commission + Medical Insurance + Life Insurance (Average remuneration for THE YEAR 2019-2020 is KES 2,581,500)
We are an insurance intermediary to Insurance Companies (AIG, Allianz, APA, Britam, CIC, Directline, GA, Heritage, ICEA, Jubilee, Kenindia, Kenya Orient, Resolution, UAP). We partner with leading insurance companies to customise insurance products and offer our clients superior products.
- Responsible for sales and business development
- Profitably grow sales to achieve annual sales and margin goals
- Build relationships with key decision-makers to create partnerships that promote collaboration in marketing, and sales
- Execute strategies for gaining new business and increasing business with existing customers by presenting how business development executives can add value to their business by becoming their primary supplier
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- PC proficiency
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel countrywide frequently
- Recent college graduates also encouraged
- Strong industry and market knowledge
- Sales experience
The selected candidates will undergo a well-structured trainee programme in insurance covering motor underwriting, medical underwriting and claims management. Successful candidates on completion of the trainee programme will be assigned specific duties.
The following are required to apply for a job with us:
- KRA PIN number
- At least 5 referees
For more information on how to apply for a job Click here to get an introduction on applying for a job. Find 6 reasons why you should apply for this job, click here. To get more information on the roles and responsibilities of the business development associate, click here.